Can we submit multiple DS-160 form for applications to H1b Visa.

Asked over 1 year ago - Ambia, IN

Can we submit multiple DS-160 form for applications to H1b Visa. If we found any mistake in the submitted DS-160 form later.

1. Ioana C Hyde

Answered . To change the information on the DS-160, you have two options: one, if it's been less than 30 days since you submitted the form online, you may log into the Consular Electronic Application Center and retrieve your application, make changes, and re-submit it. The second option involves making changes to the previously submitted application if you saved it (it's a DAT file) and submitting it. The applicant should then present both the original and the amended forms at the consular interview if the original was used to book an appointment or pay the MRV fee. Good luck!

2. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

Answered . I agree with my colleague.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . I, too, agree.