Can we raise new amendment when already one amendment is in process for same client with just different location ?

Framingham, MA |

My client is having 3 addressess. I have came here for location A initially for which i have a valid H1 amendment. Later in a month location was moved to near by building about 14 miles, and location changed to B. Presently Amendment for same client, role with different location A to B is in progress with USCIS. Again now we are moving to location C. What has to be done, as already one application is pending with USCIS with initial review ?

1. Your employer NEEDS to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. Speak to the employer's immigration attorney.

The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice.

3. I agree with my colleagues. An immigration lawyer will need to review the facts and answer this question.

4. Ask the immigration attorney you employ to do the first.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

5. This can be tricky. Failure to amend H1B petitions where there are material changes in the terms and conditions of employment can lead to findings of violations, of course, the term "material changes" is subject to various interpretations. Thus, it is recommended that on consult with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss.

Tel. 617.221.3030 (lawyer of Worcester, Quincy of Massachusetts and New York) www.severowang.com If you find the attorneys' answers are helpful, please thank the attorneys by marking their answers "helpful" or "best answers" so that they can get their credit from AVVO. The attorneys donate their time on AVVO to answer legal questions for free merely contribute their legal advice and do not create any legal representation relationships.