Can we raise new amendment when already one amendment is in process for same client with just different location ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Framingham, MA

My client is having 3 addressess. I have came here for location A initially for which i have a valid H1 amendment. Later in a month location was moved to near by building about 14 miles, and location changed to B. Presently Amendment for same client, role with different location A to B is in progress with USCIS. Again now we are moving to location C. What has to be done, as already one application is pending with USCIS with initial review ?

Attorney answers (5)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Ask the immigration attorney you employ to do the first.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866)... more
  2. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Your employer NEEDS to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more
  3. Jennifer Wang

    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . This can be tricky. Failure to amend H1B petitions where there are material changes in the terms and conditions of employment can lead to findings of violations, of course, the term "material changes" is subject to various interpretations. Thus, it is recommended that on consult with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss.

    Tel. 617.221.3030 (lawyer of Worcester, Quincy of Massachusetts and New York) If you find the... more
  4. Chong Hae Ye


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Speak to the employer's immigration attorney.

    The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice.
  5. Nicole Gabrielle Abramowitz Weber

    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I agree with my colleagues. An immigration lawyer will need to review the facts and answer this question.

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,567 answers this week

3,050 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,567 answers this week

3,050 attorneys answering