Can we raise new amendment when already one amendment is in process for same client with just different location ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Framingham, MA

My client is having 3 addressess. I have came here for location A initially for which i have a valid H1 amendment. Later in a month location was moved to near by building about 14 miles, and location changed to B. Presently Amendment for same client, role with different location A to B is in progress with USCIS. Again now we are moving to location C. What has to be done, as already one application is pending with USCIS with initial review ?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . Ask the immigration attorney you employ to do the first.

2. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . Your employer NEEDS to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

3. Jennifer Wang

Answered . This can be tricky. Failure to amend H1B petitions where there are material changes in the terms and conditions of employment can lead to findings of violations, of course, the term "material changes" is subject to various interpretations. Thus, it is recommended that on consult with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss.

4. Chong Hae Ye

Pro

1

Answered . Speak to the employer's immigration attorney.

The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice.
  5. Nicole Gabrielle Abramowitz Weber

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. An immigration lawyer will need to review the facts and answer this question.