Can we publish a dismissed lawsuit against an attorney who stole money from our escrow and the judicial system covered it up

Asked over 2 years ago - Rye, NY

can we publish a dismissed lawsuit against an attorney who stole money from our escrow and the judicial system in our area has covered it up

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

Answered . Court records are generally public. I don't udnerstand what you exactly want to do. Be careful you don't set yourself up for a defemation lawsuit.

2. Joseph Jonathan Brophy

1

Answered . The disciplinary committees are very diligent about investigating allegations of stolen escrow funds. A claim of outright theft is unlikley to be dismissed if there are any facts at all to back it up. Something doesn't add up here. Before you try to publish your claims and risk a defamation lawsuit, why not post some concrete facts here on Avvo and ask for comments. It's anonymous and if you don't mention names of those whom you are accusing, you will not face any exposure for defamation.