Skip to main content

Can we get the covenants for Oak Grove enforced? It is listed as "protected". How & what do we do?.

Brandon, MS |

People that bought a house in Oak Grove are violating numerous covenants & made my and all of my neighbors property value drop

Attorney Answers 2


If there are covenants that apply to the houses, then there should be an association created within them or some other organization. Please review the covenants etc. I suggest you have an attorney review the covenants and advise you of your rights

The law office of Anders Ferrington 601-316-8428 practices state wide. In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but instead need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice.

Mark as helpful


You should get together and file a lawsuit in civil court. The police don't enforce covenants.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics