Can we get the covenants for Oak Grove enforced? It is listed as "protected". How & what do we do?.

Brandon, MS |

People that bought a house in Oak Grove are violating numerous covenants & made my and all of my neighbors property value drop

If there are covenants that apply to the houses, then there should be an association created within them or some other organization. Please review the covenants etc. I suggest you have an attorney review the covenants and advise you of your rights

The law office of Anders Ferrington 601-316-8428 practices state wide. In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but instead need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice.

You should get together and file a lawsuit in civil court. The police don't enforce covenants.

Recommended articles about Real estate