Can we apply for H1b transfer without ammendment?

Seattle, WA |

Hi i was in California working for Employer 1 and Client 1 in Los Angeles, and i moved to Client 2 Seattle but with same employer(No ammendment applied), now i got contract (3 mo) to hire offer from Client 1( same clienti got my h1b approved but different location San Francisco). Now i want to know if my employer really needs to do the amendment because after 3 months Client 1 will sponsor h1b transfer anyway as full time employee?

Correction:Now i want to know if my ^ EMPLOYER1 really needs to do the amendment because after 3 months Client 1 will sponsor h1b transfer anyway as full time employee?

A determination as to whether or not an amendment is required cannot be made through Avvo.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

I agree with Charles. More so, whether an amendment is to be filed is an employer's call and responsibility. I am assuming they have attorneys advising them on H-1B filings.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.