Can u recommend an Appellate lawyer to handle my SD Civil case for the 4th District Div.1?

Asked over 2 years ago - San Diego, CA

I would like to know the fee as well ( as plaintiff in a med. mal. case ).

1. 4

Answered . Both Herb Fox and Timothy Provis are excellent appellate attorneys. An Avvo search of their names will produce their profile and contact information.

2. 4

Answered . Talk to Tim Provis
    http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/53074-wi-timothy-...

3. Answered . I have handled many appeals but do not specialize in them. My offices are in Del Mar and my cell number is 760-809-0850 if you want to call and discuss it.

4. Answered . Please see my website at www.sandiegoappeals.com.
    It is not possible to determine the fee without knowing more about your case. But I do handle plaintiffs appeals and I would be happy to speak to you.