Skip to main content

Can u please answer this question?

Jersey City, NJ |

I lost my cell phone almost 3 years ago n I reported to NJ police to claim for insurance cover n I got new phone n again yesterday I lost my cell phone in NY state if I do police report my record will show up in NY state? I mean NJ n NY both r diffrent states but police will check the back record when I report for lost ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


well it might but we would beliving in a pretty paranoid world if it did. still, did you tell you phone carrier. those are the real theives. but that is another story. report it because someone could use it in your place to steal you personal information

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez or Yong Wood highly skilled and experienced.


I believe there will be a record of the two reports. This is not an immigration question, however.


Not really an immigration question. I'll re-classify.

FORMER IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.


Not an immigration question.
Luis A. Guerra, Esq.
Law Office of Luis A. Guerra, PA
Atrium Centre
4801 South University Dr., Suite 252
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
Telephone: (954)434-5800
Facsimile: (954)518-4268

Law Office of Luis A. Guerra (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.

Employment topics

Recommended articles about Employment

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer