Skip to main content

Can u get a simple battery sealed are pardon

Atlanta, GA |
Filed under: Criminal defense

i have a simple battery charge. It is 11 year old but i can not go any farther in my miltary career.Is it any thing i can do

Attorney Answers 1


The only thing you can do is apply for a governor's pardon or a presidential pardon.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics