Can u collect unemployment when u get laid off

Philadelphia, PA |

My friend was involve with a manager she fell in Luz with him they started to date without any one knowing but then it got ugly she started to get jealous involve that she decided to talk to her co manager that she was involve with the manager but the co manager decided to split them he will work at night n she will work in the day but that didn't work either so the store manager decided to fired them both

Generally, yes!
Unless you were fired "for cause" what is known as 402(e) employee misconduct...

What is 402 employee misconduct

Robert Bond

Robert Bond

Look on my website blog 402e

If you get laid off, you can collect. However, these facts are more complex. Many employers have policies that say supervisors and employees can't date. If they did have one, they may have an argument that she committed willful misconduct. It appears like she was warned and moved because of the relationship . . . not sure what you meant by "didn't work out" -- if they continued to take their personal relationship into the workplace, thay may be found to have committed willful misconduct, and she could be denied unemployment.