Can Traffic ticket with arguable reason and incorrect information be dismissed?

San Gabriel, CA |

I received a traffic ticket because of fail to dim high beam light at 9:30pm. On the ticket, the officer wrote one letter of my name wrongly and only write the street no. but not the exact apartment no. of my address. It was at 3way stop junction, I tried to turn left while officer was at opposite. I believe I accidentally pushed the switch to high beam when I signal left 1 car b4 reaching the junction. I didn't notice and was stopped by the officer after turning. I am nervous because I am hurry back home which is right around the corner and still didn't notice this when officer ask me what's done wrong. Can the above be reasons to make my ticket invalid? Also, what will happen if I missed the letter from court because of incomplete address? Can that be a reason to dismiss the ticket? Thx!

Clerical errors do not get tickets dismissed. Lack of courtesy notices do not get tickets dismissed. You must appear on or before due date or you will have a failure to appear. This is a misdemeanor and will cause a hold on your license. Get an attorney to deal with this.

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY

You cannot answer this question better than Mr. Roberts did. You also should hire him. He is the best.

I would add nothing to Mr. Roberts answer. Mr. Hill and I agree, you should hire Mr. Roberts. Good luck.

Traffic tickets topics