Can this teacher of school district be sued?

Tahlequah, OK |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

My son was given a make up test to take, under supervision by another teacher, and finished it in about 35 min. The teacher, in front of the other teacher and the entire class, told him that there was no way that he could have doe this work this good and this fast without help, some of the other students he said could have, but you, there is no way. My son asked if he was accusing him of cheating and he said maybe, he also asked if he was callig him stuped and the teacher told him, no it was just that he was not capable of doing this work this fast. Teacher told him that if he couldn't show his work (the answers are put into a clicker for grading) he would get a zero, even tho he missed only two.

And then what happened?

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes