CAN THESE PRIORS HURT ME FOR THIRD DEGREE SHOPLIFTING FIRST OFFENSE ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Freehold, NJ

I am 21 years old and being charged with taking 650 dollars worth of merchandise from the Microsoft store it is my first offense and I have a clean record but for a stupid domestic charge between me and my gf which was dropped completely 2 years ago and a theft charge that was reduced to an ordinance because i found a stolen phone on the ground also got in trouble when I was in 8th grade :/ but i believe these were only arrests the charges were always dropped I am a straight a student deans list at college and have my associates I am very scared but I also was wondering if those two PRIORs will hurt me although they were dropped and reduced with no conivictions ?

1. Eric M. Mark

Pro

4

Answered . This is the third time you've asked the same question. Please stop repeating the question. Hire a lawyer.

2. Jeffrey Anthony Skiendziul

3

Answered . You already asked this question which has been addressed by several attorneys. Take our advice. Stop talking on avvo about your case and obtain legal representation.

3. Kathryn Mary Holton

4

Answered . Not sure what you mean by hurt you but the prosecutor will have access to your criminal history and see the arrests and dismissals and may see a pattern of behavior however, a Criminal Defense attorney can also show the prosecutor all the good you have done. Hire one ASAP.

4. Yolanda Navarrete

2

Answered . From the facts you present it is unlikely you will go to jail.

5. Michael L Detzky

Pro

Answered . Absolutely prejudicial