Skip to main content

Can the wife who is separated from her husband in Georgia take their 3 year old son into Florida to live with her

Lakeland, FL |

even against husbands objection? there are currently no court orders or aggreements

Attorney Answers 2


You have to contact a GEORGIA attorney asap. If you are objecting you need to act asap.
What we file down here is an Emergency Motion for Child Pick Up.
I do not know anything about Georgia Family law.
Good Luck

Mark as helpful


More information is needed to fully answer the question. Where has the child been living? How long has the child been in Florida? Assuming that the child spent most of its life in Georgia, with both parents, you should contact a licensed atty in Ga. The parent who has removed the child should seek legal counsel as soon as possible.

Mark as helpful

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics