Can the victim of felony domestic battery w/strangulation have charges dropped once the process of depositions have taken place?

Las Vegas, NM |

My girlfrined of seven yrs went to the police station to report a domestic battery the police convinced her after hearing her side of the story that the case was weak and i might retaliate so by advice of the officers strangulation was placed and i was taken into custody eventaully bonding out and since then have missed court.6 months have passed since the arrest and out of nowhere as of last week the victim has contacted me to tell me she wants to do whatever to drop charges.Depos took place two months ago.3 years ago she called police and i was arrested for 2 counts of agg. assault & 2 counts of domestic batt which was eventually nolles pros after the victim admitted she lied via notorized statement which was faxed to the state atts office and evaded depositions (they couldnt find her)

The victim neither files charges nor drops them in New Mexico. Those decisions will be made by the fourth judicial district attorney in Las Vegas and given that statements have taken place it appears that decision was made long ago to prosecute you. Your domestic violence criminal defense attorney can assist in making your case as strong as possible including getting an affidavity from the victim. You cannot contact her yourself.