Can the US or State declare a greencard holder incompetent (non-criminal reason, mental health issue) and prevent him from...

Asked 9 months ago - Fargo, ND

returning to country of citizenship? No guardianship/conserv. process has been started.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . More details are necessary to answer that question. Meet with an experienced immigration attorney and bring all the documents that further explain and support your issue for a legal evaluation.

    DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

32,615 answers this week

3,359 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

32,615 answers this week

3,359 attorneys answering