Can the traffic court suspend my license for a parking ticket and also inspection ticket when i had two more days?

Levittown, NY |

can the town court where i recieved a parking ticket and I in a parking spot suspend my license ?

I would say yes because most ticket in my state require that you remain problem free during the time period allowed to you to get into compliance. Your parking ticket meant you were not problem free.

See a local NY lawyer because I practice in Chicago.

You might find my Legal Guide helpful "How to Choose A Lawyer For You"

You might find my Legal Guide helpful " What Do I Tell My Lawyer"

No one can know what the record is in the case because online we cannot find out any details. You need a lawyer. Check with a lawyer in your locale to discuss more of the details.

Good luck to you.

God bless.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the out-of-state lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in your state in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an atttorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.