Can the sale and ratification of a foreclosure be vacated or declared null and void?

Asked over 5 years ago - Columbia, MD

I have been negotiating with my mortgage company to modify my current mortgage. My property went to foreclosure sale on 12/10/08, I had a bankruptcy with stay, I notified the trustee the day prior and they still sold my property. I only found out as the notice of ratification from the circuit court, no other notice. I want to have the sale and ratification removed. My mortgage company was sold and I had to wait 3 months just for their records to be brought forward into the new company. I did what I could to protect my property with the bankruptcy as the new company did not appear to be so slimy in their dealings, yet they are the ones whom purchased my property,

1. Cliff M Blondes

Answered . At this juncture you should confer with your bankruptcy counsel to see if there was a violation of the automatic stay.