Can the lawyers of avvo contact people who asked mugshot questions on avvo?

Miami, FL |
Filed under: Internet law

Arrests.org was arrested and they hosted on AWS Amazon mugshots.com is also hosted on AWS.

1. Your question is unclear. Lawyers on Avvo do not know the identities of the askers who post questions on Avvo so no. Your details are even less clear about Amazon and arrests.org

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advice" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

2. No.Your identity is unseen by us unless you provide sufficient information for us to sleuth your identity. What we know is the location you listen and your question. That's it!

I am not your lawyer and you are not my client. Free advice here is without recourse and any reliance thereupon is at your sole risk. This is done without compensation as a free public service. I am licensed in IL, MO, TX and I am a Reg. Pat. Atty. so advice in any other jurisdiction is strictly general advice and should be confirmed with an attorney licensed in that jurisdiction.

3. If the parties were to request contact through the "Find a Lawyer" function or were to look up the individual responding attorneys and make first contact, Avvo lawyers could then get in touch with those who asked the question. However, we do not have sufficient information based solely on the posting to be able to make first contact on our own - the system is designed in that way intentionally.

No information you obtain from this answer is legal advice, nor is it intended to be. You should consult an attorney for individualized advice regarding your situation. No attorney-client relationship is formed by my responding to your question.

Internet law topics