Can the judge give me those items

Asked over 1 year ago - Dallas, TX

at the mediation i let my ex have the king bed because he told me he will help me get a bed or pay half of it and i have the email, he brought two more beds while we were seperated and my son doesn't have a bed and the his bed is at his house, can the judge me one of those bed or help me pay for the bed i have on layway and give me by baby bed as well

1. Terresha Deneen Wile Stevens

2

Answered . If this is a Divorce case , all property purchased during the marriage must be divided.

2. Bobby Dale Barina

Pro

1

Answered . All the community property should be divided during the divorce. If you signed a mediated settlement agreement, and it divided the property that you are referring then the court will sign a decree that mirrors that division.
    Speak to your attorney about your concerns. If you do not have an attorney then meet with one.

3. Peggy Margaret Raddatz

Pro

Answered . Talk to your lawyer. The marital property must be divided and the court will probably not order either one of you to buy anything.