Can the judge give me following items if he keeping the value of the house and pretty much everthing in it

Dallas, TX |

i just want my baby bed, entertainment center, dining room table and there are 2 of them, and his 401 k, he can keep everything else, he got two beds, and everything in there, can the judge give me the following items because he doesn't want to give me nothing. im a single mom and my 401 is only 588

1. In any divorce, a judge will attempt to make a just and fair division of property if the divorce is contested. Depending on how contentious your divorce is, you may need to file an inventory and appraisal and then a proposed property division. These things do get pretty complicated and I'd strongly recommend you consult a local attorney.

2. The division of property is discretionary with the judge in a family law court. This question deals with property but not intellectual property. Unless you are an inventor or business owner.

I am not your lawyer and you are not my client. Free advice here is without recourse and any reliance thereupon is at your sole risk. This is done without compensation as a free public service. I am licensed in IL, MO, TX and I am a Reg. Pat. Atty. so advice in any other jurisdiction is strictly general advice and should be confirmed with an attorney licensed in that jurisdiction.

3. This is not an intellectual property question.

I am an attorney in Pennsylvania but I am not currently *your* attorney. Nothing in my communication should be construed as creating an attorney/client relationship. Please contact me if you wish to retain me as your counsel.