Can the Date of Marriage in Marriage Certificate (Tx) be corrected ? If so How?

Asked over 2 years ago - Houston, TX

Date of marriage in Marriage certificate needs a correction... Can it be a problem ? It was filed in Harris County, Tx. The date of marriage in Church Certificate & County Certificate differ by exactly One week... ! Please Guide !

1. Delona Lee Laxton

Answered . I can't think of any potential problems but, I can understand why you might want to have the correct date on the license. I don't think you really don't have a legal problem here. I assume from the question that this is a clerical mistake and if you want to correct it and have the time, I would call the clerk's office where you got the marriage license and ask them.

I am certainly interested to see if anyone else knows if this is a problem.