Can the da drop the burglary of habitation charges from me being on my meds assuming my house was burglarized

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

I was sleep I heard my AC unit fall and my fiance hit the corner same time I heard the noise I said where u been with that b!!!! All night? He stated he ain't go no where I said he lied and we got in a heated argument but I was not in my right state of mind waking up off meds with my unit on the floor after the fight my nose began to bleed I ran out of shock assuming he forced away in I called the cops

1. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

2

Answered . The DA has the authority to move to dismiss any case he or she chooses to move to dismiss.

So, the real question is whether the prosecutor will decide to make a motion to dismiss in the case you are talking about in your question.

Without knowing more about the case and who the prosecutor is, any answer I could give to that would only be a blind guess.

You really need to make sure that your fiance's attorney knows what you have said in your question.

2. Macy Michelle Jaggers

Pro

2

Answered . So you are the victim and you want to see if you can get the charges dropped? It's completely up to the DA. I would talk to the defense attorney about the best way to proceed.