Can the company I work for be held responsible for vandalism to my vehicle?

Morristown, TN |

My car has been vandalized twice at work. The first time happened six months ago without a full investigation. There are cameras on the property that are non operational. Can I get the company to pay for the damage since what they have to monitor the parking lots has not worked in almost a year?

1. This is a question that can be resolved by contacting a local civil attorney.

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

2. I agree. I also doubt that your employer is responsible for your car.

Claiborne H. Ferguson, Esq. is * Certified as a Specialist in Criminal Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. * Certified as a Specialist in Criminal Trial Advocacy by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization.