Can the company I work for be held responsible for vandalism to my vehicle?

Asked over 1 year ago - Morristown, TN

My car has been vandalized twice at work. The first time happened six months ago without a full investigation. There are cameras on the property that are non operational. Can I get the company to pay for the damage since what they have to monitor the parking lots has not worked in almost a year?

1. Claiborne Hambrick Ferguson

Pro

1

Answered . I agree. I also doubt that your employer is responsible for your car.

2. Michael R Crosner

1

Answered . This is a question that can be resolved by contacting a local civil attorney.