Can the bank put in a claim with your insurance stating the vehicle was damaged even though they did the damag with tow truck

Asked over 1 year ago - Peabody, MA

I gave up my car 1 month ago it was a lemon the car jut sat in my parking lot i had a legal case against dealer

1. David J. McCormick

1

Answered . If you have an attorney handling your lemon law case then you need to tell them about this ASAP. If no attorney then call your insurance company right away and tell them what happened. Also if you have proof that the tow damaged your car you can tell the bank to look elsewhere to pay for the damages.

2. Benjamin P. Cloward

Answered . Definitely let your insurance company know so they can investigate and ensure you are not "credited" for the damage. Otherwise, your rates in the future will be affected.