Can Texas parole board rescind parole because of their clerical error ?

Pasadena, TX |

my son was on probation in Pennsylvania and was arrested while in Texas and sent to prison he has now received parole in texas. PA came to pick him up in the Texas prison before he was actually released. Now Texas says that once PA is done with him Texas wants him back and has rescinded parole so now he has a one year set off once he gets back from PA. (Texas says they should NOT have given him parole with a detainer waiting for him, which they should have known about that is not the fault of an inmate)

If parole was granted in error then it can be rescinded. People are accidentally released from jail in error all the time. Just because a mistake was made they are not entitled to remain free. If you think the error is bigger than that then contact Gary Cohen, a lawyer in Austin. While my expertise in parole revocation he has an excellent knowledge of how the paroling process works.
www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com
512-495-1813
Austin Parole Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website, www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com

Yes they can. I recommend contacting Mr. Jones's referral for more assistance.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.