Can super pac's sell things to raise money?

Arcadia, CA |

I run a small super pac that is involved in local elections and we have occasional donations but I want to raise money using things like bake sales and and other small events selling other items. Can I sell these using my super pac because I also have a website and I know how to set up an e-commerce system. Can I sell items online using my super pac's website such as merchandise and other little trinkets such as pocket constitutions that I have?

1. I wlll try to add tags to increase a response. This is a different type of "contract".

David A. Mallen offers answers on Avvo for general information only. This offer of free, general answers is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. If you need specific advice regarding your legal question, you should consult an attorney confidentially. Many experienced California labor and employment attorneys, including David A. Mallen offer no-risk legal consultations to employers and employees at no charge. David A. Mallen is licensed to practice law before all state and federal courts in California, as well as the California Labor Commissioner and the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board. Failure to take legal action within the time periods prescribed by law could result in the loss of important legal rights and remedies.

Election law topics