Can someone who is selling you a house on contract for deed evict you from the house without a thirty day notice?

Vine Grove, KY |

can a person who is selling you a house on a contract for deed evict you from the house without a thirty day notice or a court order?

1. Are you currently a tenant with a written lease, or on an oral tenancy contract? If so, the sale is then not relevant, and they would have to follow the standard unlawful detainer procedues to evict you.

Disclaimer: I'm only licensed in CA. Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship.