Can someone that is married to a U.S. Citizen & was deported in the year 2008 from Washington obtain legal status,

Asked over 1 year ago - Atlanta, GA

He is from Honduras.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . That depends on the facts not in your post.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866)... more
  2. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . At a very minimum, permission to reapply for admission and waivers will be required. Whether it can be done depends on the reasons for the deportation.

    You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more
  3. Karen-Lee Pollak

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Possibly. He will need a waiver. Why was he deported

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

16,182 answers this week

2,235 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

16,182 answers this week

2,235 attorneys answering