Can someone recommend an experienced lawyer who specializes in filing petitions of factual innocence in San Mateo,CA ?

Asked over 1 year ago - San Mateo, CA

I'm looking for excellent lawyers that had have filed petitions of factual innocence few times before ...i want someone who is familiar with San Mateo court ...

1. John M. Kaman

Pro

8

Answered . I don't know anyone who does only petitions for factual innocence. Many attorneys do one from time to time. Winning one is difficult depending on the facts of your case and what the charge was. Scan Avvo attorneys to find one who is regularly in SM County.

2. Christine C McCall

Pro

6

Answered . Before you do this, make sure that it is strategically sound and properly timed for your specific purposes. There are some matters such as state licensing applications in which filing for an Order re Factual Innocence can actually cause the Petitioner a serious disadvantage, depending on some of the circumstances of the past non-conviction.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

Answered . Not an immigration question.

One or more answers have been taken down.