Can someone recommend a really good immigration attorney...but inexpensive...in Atlanta, Ga

Atlanta, GA |

I need a good immigration attorney please.

For your information, because immigration law is federal, even the attorney is out of state (but licensed in one state), they can still help you. Unless you are dealing with deportation, you can actually hire an out of state attorney also. Our law firm actually assists clients in all the 50 states. But it is better to hire a local attorney.

Good Luck
Shah Peerally
Note: The above is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act based solely on the information provided. No attorney client relationship is created unless a retainer is signed by the attorney and the client.

Our firm's practice is immigration law. We offer initial consultations free of charge and nearly all of our work is offered on a "flat fee" basis (rather than an hourly fee charge). More information about our firm may be found at www.fspklaw.com. If you may be interested in a consultation, please call us on Monday at 404-320-7000 (or 1-877-232-5352).

[Note: Consistent with Avvo policy, this communication is intended as general information and not specific legal advice, and this communication does not create an attorney-client relationship. Our firm should not be considered engaged as your counsel until our firm may confirm legal representation in writing.]

David N. Soloway
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
1800 Century Place, Suite 100
Atlanta, Georgia 30345 www.fspklaw.com
404-320-7000 * 1-877-232-5352 * dsoloway@fspklaw.com

David N. Soloway
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
1800 Century Place, Suite 100
Atlanta, Georgia 30345 www.fspklaw.com

"Inexpensive" is a relative term. What you may consider to be expensive may be inexpensive to someone else and vice versa. Take a look at my legal guide "How to Hire an Immigration Attorney" for some advice on how to locate a quality immigration attorney.

Charles (Chuck) Kuck is in Atlanta. He is one of the best known and well-respected immigration lawyers in the U.S., yet I have heard he is very reasonable with his fees. I hope things work out for you, but your requirements remind me of the old truism about the person who wants (1) high quality; (2) fast service and (3) low cost. The catch is that the customer can only choose two out of the three, but never all three.

If you do call Chuck, please let him know I referred you to him and give him my regards.

Scott D. Pollock
Scott D. Pollock & Associates, P.C.
105 W. Madison, Suite 2200
Chicago, IL 60602
(312) 444-1940
fax: (312) 444-1950
e-mail: spollock@lawfirm1.com
internet: www.lawfirm1.com

Please visit our renovated website at www.lawfirm1.com, which allows client access to case status, enhanced information on services, and other convenient features.

Gehi & Associates is an established US Immigration attorney law firm, providing legal services in immigration, bankruptcy and divorce, among other legal matters. Founder Naresh M. Gehi, Esq. is an experienced attorney and professional, having dealt with immigration matters for almost 15 years. Along with a team of licensed immigration lawyers new york, experienced paralegals and administrative staff, Atty. Gehi is committed to procuring favorable solutions for his clientele through representation in any simple or complex case. Atty. Gehi is licensed to practice law in the State of New York and Connecticut, and handles immigration matters of clients from all across the country. FREE Initial Personal Consultation (718)-263-5999. For more details: Forest Hills office 118—21 Queens Blvd., Suite 409 Forest Hills, NY 11375 Phone : 718-263-5999 Email : info@immigrationquestion.com Website:http://www.immigrationquestion.com/