Can someone recommend a really good immigration attorney...but inexpensive...in Atlanta, Ga

Atlanta, GA |

I need a good immigration attorney please.

1. For your information, because immigration law is federal, even the attorney is out of state (but licensed in one state), they can still help you. Unless you are dealing with deportation, you can actually hire an out of state attorney also. Our law firm actually assists clients in all the 50 states. But it is better to hire a local attorney.

Good Luck
    Shah Peerally
    Note: The above is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act based solely on the information provided. No attorney client relationship is created unless a retainer is signed by the attorney and the client.

2. Our firm's practice is immigration law. We offer initial consultations free of charge and nearly all of our work is offered on a "flat fee" basis (rather than an hourly fee charge). More information about our firm may be found at www.fspklaw.com. If you may be interested in a consultation, please call us on Monday at 404-320-7000 (or 1-877-232-5352).

[Note: Consistent with Avvo policy, this communication is intended as general information and not specific legal advice, and this communication does not create an attorney-client relationship. Our firm should not be considered engaged as your counsel until our firm may confirm legal representation in writing.]

David N. Soloway
    Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
    1800 Century Place, Suite 100
    Atlanta, Georgia 30345 www.fspklaw.com
    404-320-7000 * 1-877-232-5352 * dsoloway@fspklaw.com

3. Our firm's practice is immigration law. We offer initial consultations free of charge and nearly all of our work is offered on a "flat fee" basis (rather than an hourly fee charge). More information about our firm may be found at www.fspklaw.com. If you may be interested in a consultation, please call us on Monday at 404-320-7000 (or 1-877-232-5352).

David N. Soloway
    Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
    1800 Century Place, Suite 100
    Atlanta, Georgia 30345 www.fspklaw.com

4. "Inexpensive" is a relative term. What you may consider to be expensive may be inexpensive to someone else and vice versa. Take a look at my legal guide "How to Hire an Immigration Attorney" for some advice on how to locate a quality immigration attorney.

5. Charles (Chuck) Kuck is in Atlanta. He is one of the best known and well-respected immigration lawyers in the U.S., yet I have heard he is very reasonable with his fees. I hope things work out for you, but your requirements remind me of the old truism about the person who wants (1) high quality; (2) fast service and (3) low cost. The catch is that the customer can only choose two out of the three, but never all three.

If you do call Chuck, please let him know I referred you to him and give him my regards.

Scott D. Pollock
    Scott D. Pollock & Associates, P.C.
    105 W. Madison, Suite 2200
    Chicago, IL 60602
    (312) 444-1940
    fax: (312) 444-1950
    e-mail: spollock@lawfirm1.com
    internet: www.lawfirm1.com

Please visit our renovated website at www.lawfirm1.com, which allows client access to case status, enhanced information on services, and other convenient features.