Can someone please tell me what I should do in this case? I have all the original documents in hand, thank you.

Asked over 1 year ago - Dallas, TX

I was charged with aggravated sexual assault to a child because when I was 13 I had sexual relations with an 11 year old girl. I was already 15 when the detectives showed up at my high school to get my confession. We only had sex and it happened twice,wilingly. I never did anything to force or threaten anyone, we were only kids. Anyway, I was granted probation and had to attend counceling,register as a sex offender and do community service. Before the year ended my mother took me to Brazil and said that I should wait 10 years before going back. Well, I`m still here and I really need to know what to do or if my record will be sealed after this time.I just want to end this once and for all. Thank you

Hey everyone, thanks alot for your responses. Well, yes I`m an American. Not originally but I was raised in TX so I got the naturalization certificate from my step father. It sucks to be stuck here in Brazil. =( I hope that helps.

1. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

2

1

Answered . This is a question of criminal defense not sexual harassment. Contact a very experienced criminal defense attorney. There are some very good ones in Dallas.

2. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

2

Answered . I am going to go a step further than my old friend Mr. Madison.

Here's where....

It's unclear from your question whether you are planning to return to the USA. If you are not a USA citizen, I am going to suggest that you contact an immigration lawyer as well as a criminal defense lawyer if you are planning to try to come to the USA. Better to have a complete picture of your situation.

3. Robert Edward Fenster

3

Answered . You need a criminal lawyer in the jurisdiction you were taken to court in.