Can someone please tell me about the waivers for immigrants in the removal proceedings?

I heard that there are a few options where people can qualify for, but not sure if everyone can qualify for it or not. Are there any instances when an immigration does not qualify for any waivers? Ca you please explain to me a bit more about these options. Thank you.

Your question is far too board and waivers are far to complicated and specific to discuss on this forum. Please consult an experienced immigration attorney to discuss this matter with them in person.

There at MANY waivers ... too many to list.

Hire an attorney .. don't go into immigration court with out an attorney.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

You would need to have in person consultation with an immigration attorney to get explanation about waiver specific application, especially if someone is in removal.

The above is intended as general information only and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Call (212)880-1538 for detailed evaluation of your case. Laws change constantly and vary from state to state. The legal principals discussed may differ substantially from your personal situation. Therefore, You should consult an attorney about your particular situation. Visit us at WWW.USIMMIGRATIONPLUS.COM Contact Immigration Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit at 275 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor New York, NY 10016

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics