Can someone please tell me about the waivers for immigrants in the removal proceedings?

Asked 10 months ago - Los Angeles, CA

I heard that there are a few options where people can qualify for, but not sure if everyone can qualify for it or not. Are there any instances when an immigration does not qualify for any waivers? Ca you please explain to me a bit more about these options. Thank you.

1. Roberto Javier Rivera

1

Answered . Your question is far too board and waivers are far to complicated and specific to discuss on this forum. Please consult an experienced immigration attorney to discuss this matter with them in person.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

Answered . There at MANY waivers ... too many to list.

Hire an attorney .. don't go into immigration court with out an attorney.

3. Tsirina Goroshit

Answered . You would need to have in person consultation with an immigration attorney to get explanation about waiver specific application, especially if someone is in removal.