Can someone please describe the difference between in answer choices on I-821-D for Daca?

Asked 7 months ago - Brownsville, TX

I have a question regarding filling out I-821-D

Question #3.b Status or outcome

Can someone please describe the difference between

1. Currently in Proceedings (Active)
2. Currently in Proceedings (Administratively Closed)
3. Terminated
4. Subject to Final Order

This is in regards to question #3.a being answered as Yes, due to a previous Expedited Removal at POE.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

5

1

Answered . 4. "subject to Final Order" is the correct category in your situation, since by having illegally reentered after having been "expeditiously" removed you have made yourself subject to the reinstatement of the previous order of removal.

2. Stephen D. Berman

Pro

3

1

Answered . It seems to me that 3 is not the correct answer. None of the above are correct. Subject to final order may be the closest, since the individual in question, if the returned to the U.S. without permission, should be subject to reinstatement of the prior order.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues ... 4 : final order