Can someone help my sue CPS and the State Of Kentucky

Asked over 1 year ago - Webster, KY

I have tons and tons of documents to show someone to prove our kids were removed for no reason., My oldest son now suffers from PTSD as well as I do from the hell we have lived. Can someone help us sue CPS and the State of Ky please??

Additional information

Also I forgot to say KSP is a big one that I want to sue. I need someone who will wait til we win to get paid. I will try and help in any way I can if someone will just help my family and help to make sure this doesnt happen to anyone else. This has tore our family apart in more ways then one

Attorney answers (1)

  1. David Brent Cox


    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . You really need to contact an attorney in your area to review your situation and give you advice. You should use the AVVO directory to find an attorney near you. Good luck!

    The answer provided here does not create an attorney-client relationship. This answer is for general... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,479 answers this week

2,850 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,479 answers this week

2,850 attorneys answering