Can someone else go for me to pick up a certified copy of a judgment order or would I need to send them with a release of info.?

Columbus, OH |

1. Depending on whether or not there was a non disclosure order, a sealed record, or other situation where this entry would be sealed (expunged, juvenile, etc.), anyone would be able to pick up this document as it is public record. There may be some cost deposit necessary for this, but it should not be very expensive (varies from court to court).

Answers given by Chase R. Carter, partner at Carter and George LLC do not constitute legal advice. Answers given do not constitute legal advice and any person having a legal question should contact counsel immediately. Mr. Carter is a private attorney that is available for hire after first consulting with Mr. Carter and negotiating a fee arrangement and signing an engagement letter. Mr. Carter is able to be contacted by visiting his firm's website at www.carterandgeorge.com or calling 740 634 3110. No legal relationship and/or legal representation is established by answering questions on Avvo. Answers given are for purely educational purpose. No information given is protected by attorney client privilege and any person asking such questions is strongly encouraged to contact legal counsel before pursuing any legal matter.