Can someone be arrested for screaming and yelling and swearing at you in a semi-private place?

Asked about 2 years ago - Naugatuck, CT

Hi,
Can someone be arrested if they yell and swear and rant in your face? and say things like, "If you know what's good for you, you won't (do whatever it is your doing)"
I'm afraid to go the place where this person is, I don't like getting screamed at and I'm afraid the person is going to get even crazier, but it's at someone elses house where I keep my horse so I have to take care of him, but I don't trust this crazy woman who works there. She's never done anything more than scream and swear and call me names and make mild threats so far, but I don't know if theres anything I can do about it.

1. Frank Mascagni III

Answered . If you are going to continue to have to see this person, you need to speak with an attorney in your area for help; a letter from the attorney to cease and desist, consider a criminal complaint for threatening, harassment, etc. and/or a civil lawsuit seeking relief. You can move your horse somewhere else to avoid this situtation. Have your documented her actions, recorded on audio or video her language and actions? See legal advice. Life is too short!