Skip to main content

Can revoked I-918 can be appealed or can be re granted ?

64133 |

U visa

Attorney Answers 3


It really depends on your situation. If you have a new evidence that was not available at the time you submitted your application, you may file a motion to reconsider. If you think the USCIS should have approved your petition, then you can appeal.

Good luck

Elkhalil Law Firm, LLC
Hassan Elkhalil
(770) 612-3499

Disclaimer: This answer is for informational and educational use only. This answer does not create attorney-client relationship. For more details, I recommend a private consultation with an immigration lawyer.

Mark as helpful


It all depends on the facts of your case. I would suggest you to see immigration lawyer who can assist you.

Mark as helpful


You should consult with an experienced attorney.

In most cases you can appeal a denial, but whether the denial will be overturned is another matter.

Preparing a very strong case is paramount.

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics