Can probation force me into rehab for failing ya even though after protesting it it came out clean

Burleson, TX |

i am on probation and parole . last week at both i failed the ya . After protesting parole retested me and it was of course clean . they said it was a false positive because i drank an energy drink probation refused to retest and is trying to force me into safe p rahed . that means two years before mi out . what can i do to keep myself out of prison

This situation raises the problem of lack of credibility of probationers and parolees with the system. Sad to say, your best bet is probably to consult a criminal defense lawyer who handles both parole and probation revocation cases and who can work on this for you informally before it turns into an MTR for failure to comply with the probation officer's wishes.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.