Can private parking companies legally enforce a parking ticket that they issue? The ticket was not issued by any representative

Denver, CO |

A towing company at what they thought was the proper location for the service center. Less than 5 minutes later the private parking company issued a parking ticket to me even though I didn't park the car. Towing company and service center both refuse to pay the ticket even though they both agree that its not my fault. I'm wondering if the the private parking company has any legal authority to issue and/or enforce the ticket.

The owner of the owner may be responsible to pay the parking fine or costs. Parking companies may enforce the ticket by taking you to court.

If the amount of the parking ticket is small you may pay it for the cost of fighting it through a lawyer could be cost inefficient.

Best of Luck