Can police enter my home?

if the police think im at home can they forcibly enter my home to serve a misdemeanor arrest warrant?

Mesa, AZ -

Attorney Answers (1)

Marc J Victor

Marc J Victor

Criminal Defense Attorney - Chandler, AZ

They can enter with a warrant or with consent from the owner or other person in lawful possession.

Mark as helpful
Sponsored Listing

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask your questions on our Q&A forum. It's free and anonymous.

Ask a Lawyer

Need to find an attorney? Browse our lawyer directory.

Find a Lawyer