Can past due parking tickets be negotiated down?

Asked about 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

I have a ton of parking tickets in my past and they have added up. Is there any way to get them lowered and pay one lump sum?

1. Melissa I. Smejkal

7

Answered . Not likely.

2. Steven Andrew Kozicki

7

Answered . Nope, I've tried for clients and it hasn't worked. The best that they will do is a payment plan.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

6

Answered . In Chicago, strapped for cash and saddled with one financial fiasco after another? Not a chance in my opinion.

4. Wayne Irvin Novak Jr.

4

Answered . A payment plan may help you if you are looking to get your license reinstated, however you are probably going to have to pay at least half the amount owed before any hold on your license could be lifted.

5. Ted Harvatin

Pro

3

Answered . maybe a payment plan?