Can over 100 residents of a small town sue our electric company for being overcharged?

Asked about 1 year ago - Sullivan, MO

we believe that our city is charging outragous rates for our electric. in the past 12 -18 months there were over a couple hundred resident whose bills have double and even tripled in cost for there electric. which is causing people in this good town to leave. what can i do?

1. Joshua N Robbins

Pro

Answered . While I do not practice in your jurisdiction it may be worth speaking to members of the town government and reaching out to other energy companies to see if there are means for providing competitive pricing for your region. I would suggest you speak with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. You can find an attorney through Avvo.

I wish you all the best.