Can one continue to use one's EAD to work if he/she receives the following statement in the I-485 Notice Of Intent to Deny?

Asked over 1 year ago - Cincinnati, OH

"Further, this notice will selve to infornl you 'tbat any previously granted
employment authorizal,ion or advance parole are hereh;, tenninated. You are
afforded thirty (30) days frorn the date of this notice to subnrit evidence indicating
why your Form I-485 application should not be denied. You may request a review
of this determination in proceedings befbre an Immigration Judge."

1. Robert Louis Brown

Pro

Answered . If you were given a notice of intent to deny, then it is unusual for CIS to end your employment authorization before your adjustment application is actually denied. You should have an experienced immigration attorney, review the documents and after a careful reading advise you as to your continued employment eligibility.

2. Neil Ian Fleischer

Answered . Unless your case was denied, you can still work. That language is odd for a noid. I suggest talking to a lawyer and showing him or her the noid

Www.immigrate2usa.com

3. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

Answered . The statement clearly states that your status is terminated. If you respond within 30 days and your response to the denial of your I485 is reversed your EAD would be reissued. Do consult an experienced immigration lawyer so all of the facts of your case can be evaluated,