Can my wife petition for me if she have petitioned for her ex husband

Yonkers, NY |
Filed under: Immigration

Can my wife petition for me if she have petitioned for her ex husband please

Yes. It will be highly scrutinized.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or

Can you add further detail to this question. What is the reason you have been petitioned?

Yes ... but USCIS will look closely at the relationship.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Recommended articles about Immigration