Can my wife cancel my green card and depot me back

Brooklyn, NY |
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

I just received my green card after 3 year of marriage and I become in united state before 3 mounts ago after I had my green card I loved with my wife only got 1 mounts and then we had a many problems and I left home since I left home right after 1 mount today there was a cop and propel from immigration office looking for me and my wife called that she will cancel my green card so can she really do that?

1. Not if your marriage was for love and you lived together.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. No, only the government can do that.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. She cannot cancel your green card; nevertheless, she can create a lot of problems for you by calling immigration. At times, such reports would cause immigration officials to start fraud investigation.

Viera Buzgova (512) 476-7163. The information above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advice specific to your case.