Can my wife and i sue our brother and sister in law forraising there kid.one is still locked up she just got out.we have had him

Tipton, IN |

my wife and i have our 2children grown and now we ar having to raise our brothers and sistein laws 4 year old.this is a huge change in our life both finacially...ad mentally.can she be in trouble about not tking respopncabilty.we r tapped out very early every month because of this..and our time shoul;d be worth something too!!

1. It was court ordered? You can consult a family law attorney and see what can be done. There could be support.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

2. You should get a court order of guardianship and ask the court for child support from the parents. Your time is not compensable. However, every parent has a duty to provide support for their children.

Child abuse topics