Can my step-daughters assumed pedophile father "not on the birth certificate" gain access?

Fort Worth, TX |

He is a pedophile and has the police record to prove it. One record includes indecency with a child...
He is not on the birth certificate yet...a judge forced a DNA test...
Regarding his police record and assaults on kids- can I have his rights removed as soon as they are established in regards to protecting my step-daughter. She turns 12 in Sept and has already stated that she does NOT want anything to do with him.

1. Once he is found to be the father the next issue are his costody and visitation rights which you can fight to limit get a family law attorney to protect your interest for the next round

2. It does to matter if he is on the birth certificate, after a positive DNA the court can adjudicate him as the father. His criminal record can be used to determine his access to his child.

Disclaimer:The answer provided is for informational purposes only. It should not be relied upon as specific legal advice and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Information should not be acted upon without seeking professional legal counsel. Attorney Stevens can be contacted for a consultation at 888-908-6296 or tdstevens@tdstevenslaw.net