Can my step-daughters assumed pedophile father "not on the birth certificate" gain access?

Asked about 2 years ago - Fort Worth, TX

He is a pedophile and has the police record to prove it. One record includes indecency with a child...
He is not on the birth certificate yet...a judge forced a DNA test...
Regarding his police record and assaults on kids- can I have his rights removed as soon as they are established in regards to protecting my step-daughter. She turns 12 in Sept and has already stated that she does NOT want anything to do with him.

1. Terresha Deneen Wile Stevens

1

Answered . It does to matter if he is on the birth certificate, after a positive DNA the court can adjudicate him as the father. His criminal record can be used to determine his access to his child.

2. Ronald Lee Bell

Pro

Answered . Once he is found to be the father the next issue are his costody and visitation rights which you can fight to limit get a family law attorney to protect your interest for the next round