Can my son gain citizenship through the immigration and nationality technical corrections act of 1994.

Weehawken, NJ |

I'm a US citizen that moved abroad at 14 yrs of age. I married a European. Can my son age 30 apply for citizenship through the immigration and nationality technical corrections act of 1994. I'm the mother and my mother is living and is a US citizend that lived in US until she was 40.

1. Sorry, can't understand your question. However, seems like you need to consult with a local immigraton attorney. Good luck

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

2. This is not an AVVO glitch. This is something else. Something that carries the name I would hesitate using on a public forum.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.

3. Speak to an immigration attorney not a criminal law attorney.