Can my son come on a visitor visa to me and my daughter's family?

Denver, CO |
Filed under: US visas

I filed papers to USCIS almost 3 years ago.

Doubtful that son will be issued a visa when has an I-130 immigrant petition pending.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

It will be difficult since he will have to show nonimmigrant intent.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

I have already answered this question on your other post.

Again, he is unlikely to qualify since immigrant intent has already been expressed to the US government.