Can my son co sponsor?

Davenport, FL |

I m a green card holder, I have 60 years old , I live with my son , I receive pension of the equivalent of 400 dollars a month from my previous jobs in Morocco and my son cover my other expenses .Two years ago I petitionned for my daughter to come to the us( she is 17 yeas old), to live with me ! Her petition was approved now i need to file an affidavit of support with NVC . Can my son co sponsor in order to support my daughter ( his sister) knowing that I didn't worked in the USA and my son claimed me as his dependent in his taxe return.

1. He can be a co-sponsor.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. Yes

www.BulgarianImmigrationlawyer.com

www.Immigration-Lawyer-NJ.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630

3. Yes he can.

Niren & Associates
    www.visaplace.com
    fadi@visaplace.com
    (toll free) 1-866-929-0991
    (local) 416-410-7484

Legal disclaimer: For specific advice on your case, Mr. Minawi can be reached at 1-866-929-0991 ext. 206 or by email-fadi@visaplace.com.This answer does not establish an attorney client relationship. www.visaplace.com

4. Yes if he is 18 years of age and has sufficient income.

321.208.7324
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationFL.com

Robert Brown LLC
    Baldwin Park Center
    4767 New Broad Street
    Orlando, Florida 32814

5. Yes-if he is 18 or older.

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

Immigration Topics